The great people at simply faBOWlous sent me the Arch Glitzy Headband in Black and a Red Sequin Hair Clip to review.
My tween daughter loved the Arch Glitzy Headband. It was of good quality and felt sturdy. It did not hurt her head.
The Red Sequin Hair Clip was very cute, and appeared to be well made. But my daughter would not consider wearing it because she thought it was too "girly, girly". It would look very nice on a younger child.
Great news! You can win the Arch Glitzy Headband in Black and a Red Sequin Hair Clip just like I reviewed. To enter go to Simply faBOWlous and tell me what you would love to get. Then leave a comment with your email address. You need to do this first.
Bonus entries: Leave an extra comment for each one.
1. Follow my blog
2. Subscribe by email.
3. Post my button on your blog
4. Post this giveaway on your blog (You get 2 entries for this, so leave 2 comments please.)
5. Follow me @donnak4 and tweet about the contest. Then leave the link or your twitter ID.
6. Follow Simply faBOWlous on twitter here.
7. Fave me on technorati. Then leave a comment with your user name.
Open to US.
Expires 9/15 at 11:59 PM CST.