January 6, 2009

Baskin-Robbins BRight Choices

I love Baskin-Robbins ice cream. I have good news for all of us trying to lose weight. Baskin-Robbins has launched a new line called BRight Choices. They are better-for-you light ice cream options including fat free, dairy free, no sugar added and light ice cream offerings.

Baskin-Robbins is celebrating the bright choices customers make on BRight Choices Day on Jan. 15, 2009. That day participating Baskin-Robbins shops will offer a free BRight Choices scoop to any customer with proof of a gym membership. BRight Choices flavors are noted by a pink star decal.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats sister!
    You won the giveaway on my blog.

    Email me at mkw70 (at) comcast (dot) net so I can send you your code to get your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lost our Baskin-Robbins when our old mall closed down...sounds like a great deal, though!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges