January 16, 2009

Big Bang Mini


My children got a Nintendo DS this year for Christmas. They love it, and they already want more games. I have been looking for fun games rated E for Everyone. A new arcade-style game, Big Bang Mini, is to be released on January 20. I was chosen to review it. I haven't received it yet, but I wanted to tell you about it before it is sold out.

From the description "Players light up the night sky with dazzling bursts of fireworks to defeat whimsical enemies which threaten them from above." Also players have the opportunity to create their own fireworks displays. It can be played solo or or with another player on a separate Nintendo DS using just a single game cartridge.

The game has already received an excellent response from industry reviewers. It was awarded ‘Best Game Soundtrack’ at the prestigious video game festival, Prix du Festival du Jeu Vidéo in France, and was also nominated for ‘Best Portable Console Game’.

Big Bang Mini will be available at major retailers nationwide with a suggested retail price of $19.99. You can check it out by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You won the giveaway on my blog! I am emailing you soon to get all of your information! Thanks so much for entering!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges