January 28, 2009

Remember to Laugh and Have Fun

All of us are busy with children, work, housework, and other commitments. I freqently forget to "stop and smell the roses" and enjoy life. Our lives are to be enjoyed and not just endured. If you are like me, we need to laugh more.
Lots To Learn, makers of the award-winning series of educational DVDs, has developed a fun and simple contest for those of us who blog. All I have to do to enter is to tell a joke, so here goes....

Knock-knock
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad you came-a-knockin'?

Thanks to twitter moms for reminding me to laugh more.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! Laugh more! we all need that!

    Thanks for dropping by my bloggy giveaway!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges