September 19, 2010

Vistaprint Free Products


Have you ever ordered from Vistaprint? I have ordered from them several times, and I have been pleased with the quality of their products. A few times I ordered postcards to use for mail in sweeps. Also I like to get their return address labels.

The great news is using this link you can get products for FREE! You do have to pay for shipping.

Free products include the following:

• Free Business Cards

• Return Address Labels

• Free Rubber Stamps

• Free Sticky Notes

• Calendars

• Photo Flip Books

• Free Tote Bags

• Free Mugs

• Photo Notebooks

• Free Mouse Pads
Click Here You can't beat FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice!!

    I'm your newest follower! Please stop by for a visit!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges