August 29, 2011

Supernatural: Season 6 on DVD



The brothers Winchester face a short separation from the end of Season 5 and the beginning of Season 6. Dean lives with a woman and is raising a child, and Sam is still hunting. The two brothers re-unite again and immediately get down to their old demon fighting tricks.

I was asked "What's the longest separation you've had with your sibling or best friend? What was the first thing you did when you were re-united?"
I guess the longest was approximately 6 months. When I saw my sister we hugged, and then it was like we were never apart.



Have you seen Supernatural? You need to check it out! Get Supernatural: Season 6 on DVD http://bit.ly/pOLPLa

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural Season 6 on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges