April 22, 2009

Baskin-Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night

Baskin-Robbins third annual 31 Cent Scoop Night will be held on Wednesday April 29 from 5 – 10 p.m. All 2.5 oz. scoops of ice cream are only 31 cents! Treat your family or group to a scoop and a fun night out for just a few dollars.

This year, Baskin-Robbins is partnering with the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC)and donating $100,000 to support the National Junior Firefighter Program. Many Baskin-Robbins location will be inviting local firefighters to help scoop ice cream at the events and offer fire safety tips to kids.

Be sure to join everyone Wednesday, 4/29.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I have a little something for you over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh Baskin Robins, that takes me back. My hubby worked there in high school....way back in the dark ages. Loved the jamoca almond fudge. Don't think we have any around here anymore.

    Thanks for placing my ad, super happy to see you too are only accepting EC ads, and not the paid ones.

    Have a great wkend.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges