September 28, 2009

Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters Review



New Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters are bite size clusters of nuts, granola and a touch of honey – a 100% natural, wholesome and delicious treat for any time of the day. If you are a lover of nuts, you’ll love what Nature Valley has done with this powerful little snack. It is the perfect combination of sweet & salty flavor and crunchy texture made from natural nut goodness that you can see and taste. And with a resealable bag it’s perfect for sharing either on the trails or in your living room.


Thanks to My Blog Spark I was sent all 4 combinations to try : Nut Lovers, Roasted Almond, Roasted Cashew and Honey Roasted Peanut. I loved all of them! They really are delicious. I like the combo of crunchy with sweet and salty. I would definately recommend them.

1 comment:

  1. you have received an award, come visit my blog to pick it up :)
    Beth

    http://www.theplussizemommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges