May 27, 2010

Sex and the City 2 Soundtract Review


Well I am sure you heard about the new movie Sex and the City 2 in theaters starting May 27th. I haven't been to see the movie yet. But Sex and the City 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack was released on May 25th, and I was sent a copy to review. Look at all the talent on this soundtract!

The soundtrack features a brand-new duet "Love is Your Color" by Grammy and Academy Award® winner Jennifer Hudson, along with global superstar, multi-platinum recording artist and three-time Grammy Award nominee Leona Lewis.

12-time Grammy Award winner Alicia Keys performs her own extraordinary new version of the Blondie classic “Rapture”.

Grammy, Emmy, Golden Globe, Tony and Academy Award® winner Liza Minnelli covers Beyonce’s chart-topper “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”

The soundtrack also features the stars of Sex and the City 2, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon, performing the Helen Reddy classic “I Am Woman.”

Soundtrack includes a new song by platinum-selling CeeLo and International superstar Dido also contributes an exclusive new track.

Full Listing of Tracts
1. Alicia Keys “Rapture”
2. Dido “Everything to Lose”
3. Cee Lo “Language of Love”
4. Erykah Badu “Window Seat”
5. Natacha Atlas “Kidda”
6. Michael McGregor “Euphrates Dream”
7. Liza Minnelli “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
8. Ricki-Lee "Can't Touch It"
9. Alicia Keys "Emire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down"
10. Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis "Love Is Your Color"
11. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon “I Am Woman”
12. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “If Ever I Would Leave You”
13. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Sunrise, Sunset”
14. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Till There Was You”
15. Shayna Steele, Jordan Ballard, Kamilah Marshall “Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered”
16. Liza Minnelli with Billy Stritch “Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye”
17. Cyndi Lauper “True Colors”
18. Aaron Zigman “Divas and Dunes”

Check out their Facebook Page.

I am sure you will enjoy listening to this as much as I did. Click here to listen to samples or buy it.

I was sent the soundtrack to review by One2One Network. By reviewing it, I will be entered into a contest for gift card. I received no other compensation, and the opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like something that I would like to add to my music collection! Thanks for the review!

    I found your blog through the MBC Follow Me club. I am now following!

    I am new at this blogging thing and am in need of new followers, so please follow me as well.

    You can find me at:

    http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

    -Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges