October 10, 2011

The Big Bang Theory 5 Night a Week


In episode 13 from season one of The Big Bang Theory, “The Bat Jar Conjecture,” which airs Wednesday October 10th, Sheldon’s arrogance ostracizes him from the group which leads to him competing directly against his friends with Sheldon's Group.

I was asked "Have you ever competed against a good friend? If your best friend knew that one item that would make a mends, what would it be? Is it as funny as a batman cookie jar?"

I competed against friends for good grades in school, but I did not have any angry competitions. I don't know what would make a mends.

The Big Bang Theory is now on 5 Night a Week. Go to www.bigbangweeknights.com to check your local listings.

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Big Bang Theory in Syndication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges