April 21, 2012

Planter's Peanut Butter Challenge



Planters is launched “Peanut Butter Doug’s Peanut Butter Challenge” on Facebook, which called on consumers to enter a photo, video, recipe, or written entry that proves how much they love peanut butter. The top 16 submissions, as voted on by the fans, will win a case of Planters peanut butter. The grand prize winner will receive not one, but two lifetime supplies of Planters peanut butter.

           · Voting for Top 16 Finalists: 4/25-5/2

· Voting for Winner: 5/3-5/28

· Winners Notified: 5/29

  Vote for your favorite on Facebook.

Have you tried Planter's peanut butter?  It is really good!  It is available in crunchy, creamy and natural varieties. My children love the creamy, but my fave the crunchy.  The natural requires No Need to Stir which makes it much easier to use.

All 3 varieties:
Contain no cholesterol
Good source of Manesium and Vitamin E
Good source of protein with 7 or 8 grams per serving (depending on variety)

They are good for baking and cooking.  I mainly use it for sandwiches, but my daughter likes to snack with spoonfuls out if the jar.  I would recommend it.

I received samples for my review.  No compensation was received for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges