April 8, 2012

Spice Up Your Parties

This month is my birthday month, and it is a big one! - Don't ask :) My youngest sister and my best friend were born in April also. I have been planning my birthday party, and trying to come up with some cool ideas.

I would love to have a cookout for a party. I prefer an open fire to cook hot dogs and marshmallows, but I like grilling out also. Another option is to have a variety of foods or maybe even a potluck. I don't think I will decorate, or I would have to use black balloons!

Those are some of the ideas I am considering. Do you have any ideas for a memorable birthday party? I was thinking about how to spice up parties.

Tips to Spice Up your Parties
1. Have a theme - It could be an occasion or location. For example, I have seen many interesting decorations for a luau or an island type party.

2. Have easy to prepare foods - You don't want to spend your time cooking while you should be partying!

3. Prepare as much of the food as possible before the event - For example, if you are having a fresh fruit or veggie tray, you can cut the items and arrange them on the tray early in the day before the party.

4. Play games at the party - Games aren't necessarily only for kids. You could play Jenga, Pictionary, charades, or many others.

5. Consider having music - It could be as simple as a radio/CD player. Or for a more fancy affair consider a DJ or a band.
I wanted to share the news about the new Farm Rich Queso Cheese Bites. They are available at Walmart and other grocery retailers for an average retail price of $6.99. Each bag of Farm Rich Queso Cheese Bites contains 53-56 pieces. The bite-sized snacks come out of the oven or fryer in just minutes, crisp and toasty on the outside, meltingly tender on the inside, and ready to serve for an after-school snack, party appetizer, or just any time hunger calls. The wholesome snacks also are a good source of calcium, and each portion contains just 180 calories and 0 grams trans fat per serving. To learn more, visit www.farmrich.com.
Farm Rich as haveing a Pesos 4 Quesos sweepstakes that continues through May 5, 2012 . You could win a $200 American Express Gift Card or even $3,500 toward a large party thrown by winner. To enter the Sweepstakes, access the entry form through the Pesos for Quesos tab on Facebook.com/FarmRich

Follow Farm Rich on Twitter: @farmrichsnacks

I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Farm Rich blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges