July 31, 2009

Nature's Gate Products Review



Recently I was sent 2 Nature's Gate bath and body products in their organics line to review. Both of the products had features that I like including:

No phthalates or parabens

No animal testing

No animal by-products

Made with certified organic botanicals

I tried the Nature's Gate Lavender and Aloe body wash. It made a nice lather, and my skin felt clean after using it. It was not drying to my skin. Overall I liked it. But the aloe smell was strong and the product smelled "green". I usually like more flowery scented.

I also tried the Nature's Gate Grapefruit and Wild Ginger body lotion. It was moisturizing, and my skin felt nice after using it. I liked the scent of this one better. It was a rather "energizing: scent. I would recommend it.
You can sign up for the Nature's Gate newsletter here to receive special money saving offers and product updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges