January 6, 2012

Dish Network Deal


Do you have Dish Network? We have it and love it! When we had cable some of the channels were fuzzy, but on Dish Network they are all very clear. I mainly wanted Fox News and some kids channels. There are several packages available, and you can get it for around the same price as cable.

I wanted to let you know that I was notified about a promotion where you can get $50 off your bill! It is a referral type thing. If you want me to send you a referral certificate for your $50 off, just leave a message here or send me your email to:
donna444444 AT yahoo DOT com.

I would receive a referral bonus if you sign up, but I did not receive any compensation for posting this. I really like Dish Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges