January 12, 2012

An Example in Tim Tebow


I have to admit that I don't know much about football, but even I have heard about Tim Tebow. He is the Denver Broncos quarterback who kneels in prayer before, during and after games. He promotes John (3:16) “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

From what I have read, people either love him or hate him. It is wonderful that kids have a popular sports figure who is shares about his faith. He points to "The One" who is deserving of our worship. It got me thinking about how I can share about Jesus more in my everyday life.

How do you share about Jesus?

2 comments:

  1. I personally love Tim Tebow...actually we all do in our house. We're not a church going family at this time but I hope that we are one day. Some people say Tim Tebow prays too much but I don't think there's such a thing as praying too much. I think some of these other big name atheletes need to pray a little more and stay out of the clubs with guns, dog fights, and quit fathering children to woman after woman.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges