January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I can't believe it is already 2009! I remember thinking I would be old in 2000. Now what does that make me? :)
With the new year comes a feeling of renewal and a fresh start. Have you made a New Year's resolution? I am wanting to lose some weight and be more consistant in my Bible reading. At davidjeremiah.org you can sign up for a daily email which also gives a link to read the Bible in a year. It looks really convenient.
I also want to post more. I have learned alot about blogging and online social communities such as twitter, but I still have alot to learn. If anyone has links to "How to" articles about those subjects, I would love to check them out.
May you have a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges