August 9, 2009

Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend


As you know I am dieting and trying to get in better shape. Our family is trying to eat better overall. When you diet the foods can become boring. Sometimes you need to "spice them up". Mom Central sent me a sample of Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend to try.

Mrs. Dash seasonings are salt free and MSG free. I liked the flavor of the Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend. It tastes good as taco meat seasoning. There was a recipe on the bottle for Mango Salsa that I hope to try soon.

Now you can search hundreds of delicious, low-salt recipes on the Mrs. Dash site. I must admit I don't try new recipes frequently. But I do have an excuse because my children usually won't try anything new. Then I have to eat it all or throw it away. That doesn't help my diet. But I will try substituting Mrs. Dash instead of salt to season some foods. That way I can have flavor without the sodium.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried the Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning yet, but It sounds great and I will be picking up some next time I shop.
    I wanted to stop by and say Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the TeakWickerandmore.com giveaway. They have some great items.
    Thanks for grabbbing my button!
    Good Luck!
    keep checking back for more reviews and giveaways.
    Auntrene

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges