As you know I am very interested in emergency preparedness. There are alot of things that could happen given the current political and financial climate. Also we never know when there will be a natural disaster.
I found a great company called Shelf Reliance who specialize in emergency preparedness products. The have alot of items for food storage. They sent me a Cansolidator Pantry. It was easy to assemble. It is a front loading system that automatically rotates up to 40 cans. You just feed the cans in through the top and take them out from the bottom to use them. Your canned items are automatically rotated so you use the older items first. The Cansolidator Pantry holds both small and medium cans. I really like it.
* Rotates cans on a first in first out basis
* Holds up to 40 cans
* Holds over 100 pounds
* Stores small and medium cans (from tuna size all the way to medium 30 oz. cans)
* Adjustable width (20" at its widest)
I really want the The Harvest 72" which is on sale now. Click on the link to check it out. They also sell a large variety of Thrive brand food storage products that are reasonably priced. I haven't tried that brand yet, but I want to.
The great people at Shelf Reliance have agreed to send one winner The Cansolidator Pantry. To enter go to Shelf Reliance and tell me what you would love to get. Then leave a comment with your email address. You need to do this first.
Bonus entries: Leave an extra comment for each one.
1. Follow my blog
2. Subscribe by email.
3. Post my button on your blog
4. Post this giveaway on your blog (You get 2 entries for this, so leave 2 comments please.)
5. Follow me @donnak4 and tweet about the contest. Then leave the link or your twitter ID.
6. Subscribe to the Shelf Reliance Newsletter. Click here. It is on the top left.
7. Fave me on technorati. Then leave a comment with your user name.
Open to US.
Expires 9/10 at 11:59 PM CST.