July 30, 2010

Freebies

Free sample of Natural Nibbles.

Coupon for free chips and queso at Chilis

Free sample of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance. It is on facebook.

Get a coupon for FREE Better Oats Oatmeal.

FREE Reusable & Waste Free Lunch Sack from Annie’s Homegrown. Enter the UPC’s of (2) Annie’s products purchase between 7/15/10 – 10/31/10.
These 2 worked for me:
0013562000043
0013562302277

Be sure not to leave any spaces after the numbers. They are available at WalMart and Schnucks in my area.

Nexxus free samples from Walmart online. They frequently have sample giveaways. They might have more now, s be sure to look.

Free Sample of Flix Sticks Interdental Floss.

FREE Charmin Extender toilet paper holder.

FREE sample of Sore No More.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say thank you for your posts of freebies. I just love your site. I am also following you on twitter. Thank you again.
    Momma Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love free stuff!

    I'm stopping by to let you know you were one of the winners in my breyers giveaway! Please send me your address so I can get the coupons in the mail. Thanks, and congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges