It is definitely fall where I live. The leaves are a variety of colors, and many have fallen from the trees. The fall reminds me of going to football games when I was in high school. Of course, we weren't there because we cared about football, but it was a great social outing. In the fall I enjoy "weenie roasts" over a campfire and making smores.
But with the cold weather we have to remember to dress warmly. A good way to do that is with layering clothes. That way you can remove a layer if you get too hot. I was to come up with 10 tips for stylish layering techniques for all occasions.
1. Wear a T-shirt under your other clothes. That is one of the basic layering techniques many people use.
2. Wear 2 or 3 layers of socks. I learned that from my brother-in-law who is a deer hunter. He has to keep warm while hunting.
3. Wear a hat and a scarf with your coat. Of course, you can always remove them if needed.
4. Wear long underwear under your clothes. For when it is really cold, a pair of long underwear can keep you very toasty.
5. Wear 2 or 3 shirts. People mainly do that when they have to be out in the cold for a long period of time. You can layer T-shirts or other shirts.
6. Wear a vest. It can add a stylish touch to your outfit. Around Christmas you can find many holiday themed sweater vests that are very cute.
7. Wear a turtleneck shirt. You can wear it alone or under another shirt or sweater.
8. Wear a matching jacket or blazer to top off a great outfit. Fitted jackets can be very slimming.
9. Wear leggings. Many people wear them with a skirt. It is not my style, but it looks cute on younger people.
10.Wear a warm coat. That is the most important part. And don't forget your gloves!
I hope these 10 tips will help keep you warm this winter. Remember you are making memories with your family, so don't forget to have fun!
About Cuddl Duds:
Cuddl Duds designs and manufactures high quality intimate apparel. As the leading warm underwear maker in America, Cuddl Duds has become synonymous with comfort and “feeling good.” Cuddl Duds is a wholly owned subsidiary of Komar.
Komar, the 102-year-old privately held apparel, consumer products and distribution services company, designs, markets and manufactures women's and children’s sleepwear, loungewear and lingerie. Komar is a progressive company with a global sourcing network that includes factories in fourteen countries andstate-of-the-art distribution facilities. Founded by Charles Komar in 1908, who stated “you only have one reputation,” the third-generation Komars adhere to this guiding principle while running the company today
More info: http://www.cuddlduds.com
Become a fan of Cuddl Duds on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cuddlduds
Follow Cuddl Duds on Twitter: @cuddlduds
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Cuddl Duds blogging program, making me eligible to get a $40 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.