November 5, 2010

Listerine/Reach Oral Care Challenge


We received a variety of LISTERINE and REACH products. For the tour my kids and I were to brush, floss, and rinse with mouthwash twice a day for three weeks.

Well, like usual, I had to nag my kids to get them to do it twice a day. Once I got them in there, they liked it. My kids' favorite was the Listerine Agent Cool Blue Pre-Brush Rinse. It turned their teeth blue and showed them where to concentrate their brushing. They also liked the taste.

I like reach toothbrushes. My mouth felt very clean. I feel if we keep this up, we will get great reports at our next dentist visits.


The makers of LISTERINE and REACH have also teamed up with America's Toothfairy to launch "Trick or Treat for America's Toothfairy," a campaign to raise awareness of pediatric dental disease and help provide life changing care to underserved children. For a minimum $10 tax-deductible donation, America’s Toothfairy will send your child a personalized letter that emphasizes the importance of oral hygiene.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of LISTERINE and REACH and received products to take the Oral Care Challenge. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges