May 14, 2011

Pedigree Ambassador Trial



Well, our Pedigree trial is going well. Chance seems to like the taste of the food.
So far I haven't noticed any changes in our dog based on the 4 Universal Needs, but he looked good overall before the trial. He transitioned well to the new food, but he still seems to prefer canned pedigree. I feel good about the Pedigree food, and I would recommend it.

You can get coupons for Pedigree on their website.

For more information go to Pedigree.com.
@PedigreeUS on Twitter
Pedigree Adoption Drive on Facebook

I wrote this review while participating in an Ambassador campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Pedigree and received dog food to facilitate my reviews and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges