May 29, 2011

Pedigree It Is!




We are coming to the end of my dog's pedigree challenge. And the verdict is?

He loves it!

He gobbles down his pedigree.

I was asked to update about his Four Universal Needs while eating pedigree.
Skin & coat: shiny and soft
Oral care: pearly white teeth
Digestion: regular bowl movements with healthy consistency
Immunity: almost never

I plan to continue feeding him the Pedigree, and I would certainly recommend it to family and friends.

Don't forget to print your coupons.

For more information:
Pedigree.com
@PedigreeUS on Twitter
Pedigree Adoption Drive Facebook page
I wrote this review while participating in an Ambassador campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Pedigree and received dog food to facilitate my reviews and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges