May 3, 2011

Pedigree Ambassador


I am happy that I was chosen to participate in the Pedigree Ambassador dog food trial. My dog likes the Pedigree canned dog food, but he has not tried the Pedigree dry dog food yet. I am not really sure why I never bought the Pedigree dry, since he likes the canned. I have not received the dog food yet.

Our dog's name is Chance, and he is a 3 year old black lab. We got him at PetSmart from a dog shelter when he was a puppy. If you are looking for a dog, please consider rescuing a dog. Chance has a great personality, and he is one of the family. My son calls him his brother. :)

I like Pedigree because they promote dog adoption. They even have a Pedigree Adoption Drive Facebook page. Click on the link to check it out. On that site you can donate money to buy food for dogs in shelters.

I was asked to assess my dog before starting based on the Four Universal Needs:
Skin & Coat (dull and flaky, average, shiny and soft)
Oral Care (dirty, average, pearly white)
Digestion (number of stools per day and quality)
Immunity (how often does your pup get sick?)

Overall, I would say his skin and coat are average, his oral care is average, he usually has one stool daily or every other day, and he rarely gets sick.

I plan to post about how my dog likes the food and any changes I notice. Please, follow along during our trial.

For more information about Pedigree:
Pedigree.com
Facebook www.facebook.com/Pedigree
Twitter @PedigreeUS

I wrote this review while participating in an Ambassador campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Pedigree and received dog food to facilitate my reviews and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges