September 7, 2011

Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD


The guys on 'The Big Bang Theory' have a very fun and playful work dynamic, often joking around with each other and playing games. Because they work at CalTech, most of their jokes revolve around astrophysics and Wolowitz's lack of a PhD!

I have had some good friends that were co-workers. How about you? Unfortunately the friendship usually fell apart after one of us left the job. Since I work as a professional, I can't joke and laugh as much as I would like at work. It would be fun to work with the people on Big Bang Theory.

Get Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD today! http://bit.ly/neZ9Ke
I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges