September 10, 2011

Family Talk Review



Since I have 2 teenagers, I am always looking for ways to get them to talk to me. I received a game called Family Talk. It is a set of 100 portable conversation questions about diverse topics. It is fun!

Family Talk takes the dinner table conversation with you wherever you go. You can play in the car, at dinner, or on vacation.

Created by a Mom/Occupational Therapist Beth Daniels, it began as a business of bringing families together through conversation.

It was the Conversation Game of the Year in 2009 Creative Child Magazine and has been seen on the Today Show.

You can get it on the website at http://www.aroundthetablegames.com/ It is perfect as a stocking stuffer or for traveling.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Those are very outstanding logo. For plastic business cards
    go to it
    is helpful for all.
    Thanks

    I'm so happy by visit this site that i'm already bookmark this site and I will come back again . thank for great post.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Search
Venom
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges