It is important to spend time together as a family. Some of the things we like to do together are the following:
1. Family game night
2. Family movie night at home
3. Go swimming together
4. Go to the library together
5. Go to a movie together
My son loves legos, and he has been asking for Ramses Pyramid. Legos has ten new games.
1) Monster 4: Night has fallen in the graveyard and the monsters have come out to play with the skeletons. The first to get four of their monsters in a row wins. But keep an eye out for the spider jumping in and scaring you off! A clever and exciting game for 2-4 players.
2) Lava Dragon: Prove you are the bravest knight of all by being the first one to summon the dragon from the top of the volcano. Avoid the lava and block your opponents as you climb to victory. With the LEGO® Dice no two games of Lava Dragon are ever the same. For 2-4 players.
3) Pirate Code: Who can be the most sneaky pirate of them all? Guess the other players’ secret codes before they discover yours and become the pirate captain. A game of logic and luck, secrets and treasures for 2 to 4 players.
4) Minotaurus: The mighty Minotaur, a mythical creature, protects a secret temple hidden deep inside a labyrinth. Be the first to lead your heroes to the temple, avoiding the Minotaur and cleverly placing walls to block your opponents. Clear and simple rules make this game great fun for the whole family. For 2-4 players.
5) Creationary: Test your imagination, creativity, building and guessing skills! Roll the LEGO® Dice to select one of four exciting building categories: vehicles, buildings, nature or things. With three levels of difficulty you can show off your building skills, while the others guess what you are creating. A great game for family and friends to test your imagination, creativity, building and guessing skills to the max. For 3-8 players.
6) Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Between the moving staircases and secret passages at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, it can be tricky to find your way around. Be the first to successfully navigate the magical castle to collect all your homework items and get back to your common room! A fun and challenging family game for 2–4 players.
7) Magikus: Be the first to cast the magic spell in the cauldron! With the help of the owl you must be the first to collect the four special ingredients from the shelves. Steal ingredients from your opponents to slow them down and help you win the game. A simple yet extremely engaging game for 2-4 players.
8) Race 3000: Do you have what it takes to cross the finish line first and win the trophy? Use shortcuts, overtake or turbo boost past your opponents to get in front and change lanes to avoid the oil slicks in your way. The LEGO® Dice brings a new twist on a classic racing game for 2-4 players.
9) Robo Champ: There is a contest at the robot factory. The first to build a robot with all the correct color parts will win this year’s trophy and be named the Robo Champ. If someone takes a part you need, you may have to steal it back to achieve victory. A fast and fun game to play again and again for 2-3 players.
10) Ramses Pyramid: The Mummy King Ramses is planning on conquering all of Egypt with his army of mummies! Unlock the crystal coded layers to climb to the top of the pyramid and defeat the Mummy King, taking his crown and the treasures s within. A family game of memory, skill and cunning. Complete against each other or take on the Mummy King together! Created in cooperation with Reiner Knizia, a multi award-winning game designer. For 2-4 players.
You can see more about their new games here.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack. For more information on how you can participate, click here.