Tiny Prints and TwitterMoms are teaming up with a fun new blogging program. I was to post about making a unique baby shower. I love baby showers. Everyone is so happy getting ready for the new arrival. Some ideas for a unique baby shower include:
1. You can get unique invitations for the shower, something that is more personalized than the regular, store bought kind. Tiny Prints has cute baby shower invitations.
2. If you know the name of the baby, you can put it on the cake and decorations.
3. Play some fun games. I like the seek and find game where you look for the baby related words.
4. Give away some good prizes to the winners.
5. Have each guest bring a pack of diapers. You could do that for the shower gift itself or in addition to the gift.
6. Pass around a notebook so all the women can write parenting words of wisdom. The mom will look at that many times in the future.
7. Serve foods that are the favorites of the mommy to be. Hopefully it won't be something expensive like lobster!
8. A diaper cake makes a cute centerpiece that is also a great gift! I love all of the diaper cakes that are available now.
9. You could serve drinks in baby bottles that the mom to be keeps.
10. Remember to take many pictures. She will want to remember the shower forever.
About Tiny Prints:
Tiny Prints helps you get together, keep in touch and share your love—one little card at a time. Tiny Prints was started in 2003 by three friends and a dream. With a shared a love of babies and an affinity for beautiful paper, they set out to create a stationery company that would offer the experience of a local boutique with the ease of an online retailer. Specializing in the celebration of all of life's special occasions, we're thrilled to offer a fresh selection of exclusive designs, from birth announcements and baby shower invitations to personal stationery and more, delivered with the best customer service you can find online or in stores.
Stop by the Tiny Prints Blog and follow them on Twitter @TinyPrints to discover news, trends and creative inspiration for social stationery, family celebrations and so much more!
More info: http://www.tinyprints.com/
Join Tiny Prints on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tinyprints
Follow Tiny Prints on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tinyprints
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Tiny Prints blogging program, making me eligible to get a Tiny Prints gift code worth $50, plus 25 FREE Tiny Prints greeting cards—a total gift value of $149.75! For more information on how you can participate, click here.